我不哭。因为我是个大女孩了。 我告诉我自己,与其让自己不舒服,不如早点做个了断。 虽然我知道,我会是自己孤独的度过至一切。。 可是我会坚强。 加油了,YunQi.. (: dun worry, i'm still the strongest, the bravest. no worries, i'll be alright! nothing had actually happened, but thoughts just filled me. i guess its the stupid PMS that resulted me. (: im fine, im truely fine. maybe after my menses, i'll be alright! and, im really good. (: 我不再哭了。。 (:
seriously and honestly, i despise you. You're forever finding grudges with me. or perhaps, you think you're the King. but want to let you know, my God is the King, and you're just a piece of useless SHIT. think dude, you claimed that you're so fillial, come on, freak, *talk to my ass*. ever since granny admitted to the hospital and ever since she almost leave us, WHERE WERE YOU? stuffing your head inside the toilet bowl looking for shit? you're so fillial, while im a retarded, schoolling, working, and visiting granny? even the not close relatives, even 2nd uncle went to the hospital. WHERE WERE YOU? i bet, granny won't remember having you as her grandson. i bet she've forgotten you. You claimed that you're busy with your work. but WTH, you spent your time infront of the computer the whole day, like, WOW, you're SOOOOO hardworking eh? sorry, i seriously despise you. you're 22 and honestly speaking you have no brain. or perhaps, 有头没脑,有脑生草。i know yo...
Photo for attention only. That's me and my elder boy many years ago while we were on our way to a field trip with his school. Wow, just WOW. Was just surfing the net before starting work and got this urge to look for all my past blogs. I was both amazed and amused. Life was actually that simple, that easy and that... naive? I enjoy blogging, enjoy telling stories of my life and most importantly I find that I love talking to myself. I find it funny and amusing. When I looked back, it was all fond memories of my childhood! After 14 years, I'm back at blogging again. This time round, I'm no longer that simple minded, easy and carefree Poly student. I'm now 32 years old with a family and two lovely boys. Boys who drove me crazy time and time again. Financially, physically and mentally taxing me, worrying about different things in life. Life was that simple... I miss being less angry, less frustrated and less worrying. During this 14 years, my life has changed so mu...
Comments