7 Days to my bitter seventeen. sixteen's bdae is suppose to be sweet, den seventeen?

anyway, today's my aunt's bdae. my cousin and i will celebrating with her. i've ordered pizzas and he'll be buying cake. how nice of him for wanting to share the cost with me. i'll save quite a sum of money. and my 1st aunt, she'll be sharing the present for my baby with me! im so lucky isn't it? i was grumbling ytd with the money thingy and today, everything solved! haha. no worries when out with eve and friends!

pizzas will be here any moment! today's such a boring day. no shopping, no fun, no play.. but im gg yoga lesson with my aunt later in the evening. our first lesson on her bdae. and i'll skip next week's lesson cuz its my big day. i'll be so busy from tml onwards!

Sunday: 0830-1030 [ tuition ]
Baby's bdae
Monday: Geog Test
Tues: Sci practical Prelim
SengKang Tuition
Wed: English Prelim
Thurs: teachers' day celeb.
Doggy Paws
Fri: Out with the gals
Sat: out with the boys
Sun: Tuition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使