wahaha! i finally bought those presents for my cousins and brother already! whoa.. i spent one whole day for 3 people's bdae presents. and i went 4 places!! i've got a toilet roll holder and a hand stirer for my brother from bugis, shibuya. a superman and a pokemon comic for my 5 yr old cousin from comic shop at tiong bahru plaza, and a tricycle for my baby cousin from bukit merah market.. and ya, my aunt bought a sent of clothes for my baby cousin from
chinatown. we're touring around singapore seh.. haha

ARGHH!! everything cost me 80 bucks only! haha. that tricycle is only 40 bucks! and its cute! haha.

oh ya, i had a maths p2 block test yesterday. i'll NOT pass. almost all the questions are tamil to me! damn.. my B4 for amaths, GONE!! arghh.. then after test, we stayed back and looked for muhammad for oral practice. i dun think its rather effective la, he only went through passage, and ya, i agreed that the passage he went through is rather good la, but we need practice on conversation and picture discription. nahh....

sigh. my cousins are ALL coming later. shall stop here =) enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使