whohoo! i finished my 'o' lvl oral juz now. everything seems great! haha. but how well will i fare? let nature takes it cause bah. anyway, bad news bad news. i failed 2 subjects for my block test. combine humanities and combine science. how wonderful is that right? so wad if i passed my eng? i failed my two combine. 16 points for 'o' lvl? fat hope! i shall re-target my 'o' lvls.

im craving for steamboat so badly! ever since i watched the "quan neng mei shi xiu" on sunday. the spicy steamboat! so exciting and HOT! haha. we're having one within our class on this coming friday and im having it with my 3 bestie next friday!! haha. im so addicted!!

oh yah, min min is going church with evelyn? so facinating!! haha. call me along too okay? haha. i oways thought tt min min will be so loyal to buddhism. but its not okay? she's lyk me. haha. interested in different religions.

everyone from my family will be gg to my baby cousin's house on sunday to celebrate his birthday. i might get red packets too! haha! money money come come!! anyway, my bdae coming.so exciting right? but im not so anxious la.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使