im freaking excited!

YAYS!

my mom asked me if i wants to join her and her friends to hong kong this december. when she become so nice? LOLs. maybe she knew she's at fault. wadever. i juz know, ive got to PLAY. and i told her I WANT TO GO HONG KONG. and im bring one retard with me too! muahahah!

im so excited! EVELYN's going hongkong with me. god, i juz can't believe it. the furthest country tt my friend went with me and my mom is genting only. and now, my DEAR EVELYN's gg hongkong with me?! LOL! YES! our plans! wooohooo! i cant wait till tt day.

it'll be winter. we will be spending christmas there! YAYS! eve mommy might coming with us! YAYS! then both of our moms can interact and MY MOM CAN LEARN ABIT LYK HER'S! WAHAHA.

i cant wait till that day. but i muz mug hard for the coming 'o's first.

duhh.. gg study with my study grp soon. ohh no. its 11am and im meeting them at 12pm. god. i haven start preparing. LOLs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing