Ytd was my brother's wedding. nth much to describe anyway. so, pics are for you to see. im really really, deep from my heart, glad for my big brother. he has started his new family and all the best to you. welcom too, my sis in law. my brother, my friend.

although things had happened a few days ago, i still feel the emptiness. whenever i thought of it, tears will be flooded in my eyes. i could picture every single thing. i could see my mom scolded me, 2nd brother screamed at me, i ran out, ran without a destination, to the dark dark park. to the dangerous playground, i cried non-stop, see my dearest brother approaching, had a heart to heart talk, and ect.. how wonderful my big brother is. he's always there whenever im sad. to show me a guiding light, to share his experience. his not only my brother, he's also my friend, my listener, my teacher. he always stand by me, and now he's married. hope he would always be the same brother forever. thanks kor.

anyway, i went singpost with wenbin to study today. about an hour later, tim joined us. ya, we did studied. funny things happened too. =D

graduation day is next friday. ='(






they came. and guess wad? MS SERENE TAN CAME too. she was my sis in law's maths teACHEr when she's in sec sch. =D










my first "yam seng". first alcohol drink too. lols!
















my paternal grandma and me.















my dearest brother and sis in law.


















see, isn't she pretty?












from left, me, 1st aunt, mom, and cousin.















the foo chow ppl. with jasmine. lols.













the VIP 1 ppl.










them. at changi airport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing