The 101th post.

=) im glad to announce, this is my 3rd blog and the 101th post. and i start work today. IT WAS A BOREDOM! ='( i diun get to take care of children but i became the clerk for a day. and it WAS boring! i really hope, tomorrow could be FINE for me. i WANT to take care of the KIDS and not be a clerk!

anyway, XUE er is doing fine in my house. =) but she's SOOO smelly! lols! im bathing her SOON! =)

and gladly, i finished watching "My Lovely Samsoon" within 1 and a half days. =) im PRO! lols! 16 hours DVD. i finished watching it. =)

i almost lost my way to the childcare today. i missed the bus stop lah! dunno where to alight but im clever enough to set off early and i reached there ON TIME. LOLs. but today's work IS BORED! real BORED. i only got to bathe 2 - 3 kids. they're SOOOO tiny! SOOOO sweet. teacher here, teacher there. ask this, ask that. LOLs.

im gg performance tomorrow. LOls. with FCCO. =) bless me okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使