Add maths paper I

2 hours to a maths paper 1.

back to ytd. jasmine and i went tuition for amaths. thanks to my sis in law lah. but, we two seems to lose concentration. we're having our holiday mood already. then was discussing about bringing xue er home after 'o' lvls! SOOOOO exciting! probably bringing her on the 26th Nov. juz nice ~ my brother's home warming! lols. anyway, ive got SOOO many plans for post 'o' lvls activity. can't WAIT! lols.

my brother and sis in law came for dinner ytd (everyday i mean) and took many winter outfit home. they're going KOREA! for snow skiing! arghh! i wan lah. my mom said china do snow too. so, HOPE it really snow when im there! and then, WHITE christmas~~~ whoosshhh.. LOLs.

im using the new blogger beta. dunno wad's that lah. lols. i shall find out more.

JIAYOU ppl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使