a LONG waited post.

YEY, YY, im TOO busy. lols! sorry ppl, for the irregular blogging. LOLs. im quite busy with my work and the lil dog. im begining to enjoy my work. and greatly, i took care of the babies today. they aged 1 and a half to 2. and WOW! it was tough! lolS! they needed soo much attention. i met one boy today. he's so sweet. and he's only 18 mths old. have yet learn to talk. guess wad, HE LOVES TO STICK with me. wants me to carry him all the way i go. if i let go, he'll CRY lyk no body's business. SWEET boy.

anyway, some background info bout my job. i took over one irresponsible people's job. that previous clerk left a HUGE mess and alot of uncomplete work behind and resign suddenly without a month's notice. she juz left lyk tt. and the poor me, had to clean up her mess with a lady from other centre, aunty carol. SHE's a NICE lady! soooo friendly! =)

ohh ya, today, there's one lil girl, aged 2 been punished by standing in the office. SHE WAS SOOO STUBBORN! lolS! but VERY TINY ! very cute. her diaper was making her butt huge! lyk a lil donald duck! =) but poor her, her mom passed away a year ago. and was brought up by her daddy and grandma. and her grandma was having some illness. and her daddy is only a bus driver and is already 48 years old. poor girl. but she's DAMN adorable lah! =)

xue er is doing fine in my house. its been a week =) she'll always jump up and down to me whenever i come home and will try to lick me without fail. such a nice and cute doggy. =)

finally, WEEKEND IS HERE! im waiting for this for dunno how long already. ever since i start to work, all i look for is the precious week end. i can sleep without waking up by my alarm clock. YEY! but im gg to renew my passport tomorrow =(

my brother's house warming is this sunday. im bringing xue er there! =) wahahaa! i realised all my family members LOVE xue er soooo much! =) haha!

YEY, this post is a lil too long ehh? LOLs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使