mugging in process....

'o' lvls ---> 3 days time. great great GREAT huh? today's gonna be the same. study, study, study. timo and i gg school today. FINALLY. i shall mug on CHEM today. CHEM. yeah. although i wun want to score well in science, but i muz at least pass my science orhs? duhh.. im so worried bout my 'o' lvls.

mom confirmed tt she asked "TEACHER JASMINE" to allow me to work at her childcare after 'o' lvls. so that she could appeal for me to go into early childhood course. even though my results might not be appealing, i can go for DAE right? with my Chinese Orchestra and the appeal from NTUC childcare. the childcare is located at gulimard road. so "bu fang bian" for me eh? duhh..

i seems lyk losing my steam. im losing my stamina. im slacking lah! MOTIVATE ME! its the LAST LAST LAST LAP! duhh..

i want go snow skiing lah! and yet my mom wants to go shanghai. duhh. there's nth in shanghai lah! so boring! i'll continue pastering her to go HARBIN for snow skiing! i went there once. but it was when im small. i can't even wear the snow skiing equipment. can only sit on the wooden wad lah. the sit and slide down. lame right? i WANT to try skiing lah!

if not, HAHA! pulai DESARU! with my friends ehhs? LOLs. redang and tioman will NOT be open because of the stupid monsoon season. duhh.. ZzZzZzZZzZzZzZ..

i dreamt of gg overseas for studies last night. LOLs. so funny. i dreamt of going australia to further my early childhood studies! the kids there are SO CUTE and "ang mo".. LOLs. with blond hair and golden hair. LOLs.

duuhh.. got to prepare for school =)






ah ha! brunei`05

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使