'O' lvls Day 5

phew! finished emaths paper 2. its was fine too. =) hope i can score well lah. i am suppose to meet timo, jasmine and weide at 1930 at parkway later. but, weide can't go, so, i dunno things will proceed not. tt jasmine forever WON'T pick up my call. i shall do the same too. i SHAN'T pick up her call too. duhh.. actually 1 or 2 time is fine lah, but seriously, out of 10 calls i made, there are 9 calls she won't pick up. i'll lyk pissed off soon you see. so, if you are reading this, CALL me back. don't sms me back lah. call me to confirm everything, can you? everytime you're with him, i can never get you one. im juz a lil pissed off, no offence. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ~!@#%^&*()_+_)(*&(@&%$#@!~

we only left 3 papers to go! a maths paper 1/2, science MCQ.

and greatly, jasmine called me a min ago. its cancelled. i should go chalet with my mom right? ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! duhhh.................... okay okay. i shall go and look for her later. =PP

but im tired lah! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使