Xue Er Day 2

lols. ANYWAY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, WANHUI! lolS! she told me to blog about her birthday. okay then =) ytd night, YY, YZ, JL and i went to her house to give her s SURPRISE! =) how nice we are! lolS! and yep, we got to see the ugly ugly sight of her. LOLs.

back to xue er, she's SOOOO obdient. never BARK at all lah! lols. i enjoyed having her as my pet. my parents and siblings LOVE her too. my mom even wants to play with her, 'sayang' her. LOLs. wad's more by my 2nd brother. he took her pic and put it in friendster. LOLs. funny ehh? and im glad to say xue er bring me closer to my mom and 2nd brother. =) thanks!

although this isn't my dog, i treat her EVEN better lah! lolS! and i planned to buy one too. i shall wait for colour's baby. LOLs. at the same time, xue er will be staying with me. =)

everyone met xue er except my sis in law and my big brother. =) i bet they'll get a shock. LOLs!

OHH YA! 'O' lvl is OFFICIALLY OVER! YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!! i can play without any guit, i can GO work in childcare centre, i can play with xue er, i can shop till i drop (but money is the problem), i can online till my comp break down!! I CAN DO SOOOOO MANY THINGS!!!! =) im free! im FREE im FREEEE!!!!!!!!!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使