im sorry, but i can't help but to scold.

I HATE MY SUPERVISIOR! i really really hate her. and tt idiot evelyn still add oil into fire. i DUN LYK TT principle lah! how i wish she fall and break her teeth, stomach eat and eat until burst! do nth, but eat whole day in the office. I HAD TO DO HER JOB and get scoldings by her. such an ass!

and GREATLY, i got scolded by her today. I HELPED HER IN HER JOB and she only gave brief instructions and OFF SHE GO, to have her pig lunch. (mind you, its at 1130hrs) then i did everything wrongly, she, came back, scolded me, and i was lyk sooooooooooo pissed off. i sort of talked back to her. i told her im juz a new comer. IM LEARNING! wad the hell! and that's her job okay? anyway, i showed her a black black face and she scolded me AGAIN. "YOU COME HERE AND WORK FOR ME AND DON GIVE ME FACES!" then, she slammed the door and went to the dinning room and EAT again. i was lyk, WADEVER! at tt moment, i felt lyk slamming my resignation letter on her face and scream "I QUIT" to her. but for my mom's sake, i hold. and decided to resign only after my shanghai trip. i'll CONTINUE CURSING HER!

luckily, she's ON LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!! yooo hoooo! she's gg to the dentist tomorrow. PRAY HARD TT the dentist will pull OUT ALL HER TEETH!!!!!!! and she'll eat and eat and eat till she burst! i never ever seen such a big eater PIG! she can have 5 meals in 8 hours! and her meal are all big meals! with a mountain`ful of rice, meat, vegge! ALL THE 5 MEALS HAVE IT ALL! and before she goes home at 6, she'll get the cooking aunty to go out and buy "HOR FUN" for her. SUCH A FAT PIG!!!

*i know im not skinny either. but i know myself!!!! i dun eat as much as she did! wad a pig!

well, today's blog juz complain complain complain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使