Resign Or Not?

ive got my resignation letter ready. but, whether to hand in or not... i dunno. i dun lyk to work in the office, i confirm. but i will miss the children. and my two great colleages. oh ya, those two colleages are in the same boat with me. we HATED tt principle. =) so, to resign or not?!

and i realised singaporeans are really VERY, EXTREMEly, KIASU! i mean my words! everyday, i'll take bus 70 from paya lebar to my working place. and the bus will be pack with all the kiasu`nees. i really can't stand it. they will STICK at the door there and WON't move. thus, it cause NO more space for the passengers to board the bus. the poor me, have to squeeze. and you know, im NOT skinny, and thus, causing distrubtion to me. the stupid bus 70 can make us wait for half and hour. and once it came, 2 to 3 buses will come in one go. AHH!!!!!!!

met timo, jasmine and wenbin to bugis today. to have our lunch and walk around. caught up a lil and yah, that's all lah. LOLs. on my way back, i took bus 12 with jasmine. the stupid bus broke down at bedok south, opp temasek sec. so unlucky!

duhh.. gg to work tomorrow and SQUEEZING into bus 70 again. life seems meaningless to me. and the bloody principle will be back tomorrow. i HATE working with her. facing her 8 hours! wad the! i'll get sore eyes one day. see tt STUPID FACE! duhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使