slacking in the office

im blogging using the office's computer. which belongs to my principle. LOLs. i juz dun care. th for me to do. sit in the office and enjoy the air-con, chit chatting in MSN =) lols! the bloody principle is OUT to vietnam? i think so. LOLs. great great great. NO OFFICE work for me today! so, i'll be joining the toddlers class. the children age from 18 mths to 2 years! LOLs! soooooooooooo cute! waahhha!

and yep! i WIL RESIGN. after i found my other job. life is so boring here. =(

i was actually returning xue er to the pet shop ytd. and yep, i DID brought her back. she was sooooooo happy! lols! and they called me to bring her back home again. until the day before i fly =)

my brother and sis in law flew to korea ytd night! sooooo cool! they should be snow skiing now. ='( i oso want!

haha. im juz being lame. nth to do in the office, so, blog. wahahh. today they pay me for nth. juz to come her and blog, online and still online. LOLs! wahahaha..

hope tt principle won't be back! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使