swollen spots around my limps.

yes! ive got plenty of swollen spots all around my legs and hands. ohhh yah, and inside my mouth. BUT ITS NOT HFMD (hand foot mouth desease)! im above the age of 5! =P its not itchy neither irritating. but it juz disturb me whenever i sees it. and so, im getting MC today to visit the doctor. i dun care whether the principle allows, I DUN CARE.

it last me for two days already. it wouldn't be sensitive wad?! i think is the food i take in. duhh wadever. im gg to the clinic at bout 1000. wad if im gonna test blood? lols! test loh. dunno test how many times already. my tonsil removal also dunno took how much of my blood already. wad for im afraid of this tiny blood test?! duhh..

my brother came back ytd. i went to the airport with my maternal 3rd uncle and aunt. they're GREAT parents, fantastic Uncla and aunt. i got along well with tt aunt. we chat almost everything! and complaint to each other too. then, we agreed to visit korea for snow SKIING and shop till we drop one day when i had the $$ ! lols!

my brother's back, that means, im flying! but im sick leh! i should take care of myself very carefully these few days. DUHH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使