wahahaha!

SUNDAY 17 DECEMBER 2006

well, i met my brother, sis in law and eric early in the morning and got a ride to CO by eric's car. then, CO`ed. ( many ppl did not attend this session ) after that, the same gang of us went to have our lunch + jasmine chang and her brother. then, the 5 of us had to SQUEEZE into eric's car to suntec to buy a 10 gallon water container! lols! the journey was terrible. i only sit with HALF of my butt, while the others enjoyed their journey. LOLS! but nvm =) haha. eric drove into the carpark and we DID tried our best to find a parking lot. nut its FULL. no choice, my brother and sis in law had to do the shopping themselves while the four of us wait for them in the car. once my brother stepped out of the rear seat, i rushed in and relax myself! LOLs! my butt HURTS! lolS! after tt, brother, sis in law and i went to our grandparents' place while jasmine and geremy went to vivo, and eric headed home. =)

played with my baby cousin =) he's cute lah!

headed home with my mom.

watched TV, played playstation, SLEEP.

LOLs. boring ehhs? LOLs!

MONDAY 18 DECEMBER 2006

well well well. meeting christine later for catching up with each other =) and can do my last min shopping too! =) its weird eh? after graduation, christine is the one whom i meet her most often. LOLs. see, i only met jasmine twice, timo and wenbin once, and NOT the spastic group. lols! where is our monday dinner time? lols! anyway, juz for your info. i met christine almost once every 3 weeks. LOLs! =)))))))))))))))))))))) haha. and i talked to her on the phone EVERYDAY. LOLs! i bet she's my LIFE LONG friend! lols! haha.

anyway, im bringing xue er back this few days. because im flying off on wed. so probally will not blog for 6 days. and i'll be back with cHRISTMAS presents! =) so, be excited, people! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使