Chinese New Year 3rd Day

today's the 3rd day of chinese new year. yesterday, my paternal side relatives came to my house for 2nd gathering and had dinner. as expected, i was extremely quiet. i seems to be not out-going when with them. im NOT CLOSE at all with them lah. they left at bout 10pm.

today, my LOVES will be coming =) (my maternal relatives) YAYS! its looonnngg since they came my house. erm... 4 mths ago? HAHA. after having lunch here, i think we'll be going to my 3rd uncle's place.

guess how much i collected this year? its DOUBLED my brother. haha. cuz one of my uncle promised me to reward me if i get As for my 'O' level. i thought he would give me extra 50 bucks more. but NOPE! he packed 168 bucks for me. haha. thanks uncle! hha.

YAYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使