Memories

i read through all my previous post. from the very first one to the lastest one. im proud to say, ive grown. AHHA. i started blogging at the age of 15. its been 3 years. time really flies. i started my blog with those "act cute" language. HAHA. sounded extremely silly then. i'll blog every single thing happened tt day. which includes "morning, brush teeth, eat breakfast, wear uniform, wear shoe, go out of house, blahh blahh blahh.." So stupid! all thanks to someone who made me tooo depressed and all of a sudden, i stop using "act cute" language and became more serious.

Blogging really pulled me closer with my friends, relatives and even teachers. haha. people know me more by reading my blog, understands me well. there're many things in the past which i don't *dare to tell people face to face, so, all thanks to blogger. haha. there're at times when im extremely pissed and blogged several things which hurt some people. im sorry then. =) although i can't promise that i won't blog those anymore. haha. blogger really made me ease after venting out my anger.

i did complain, share my sworrows, my happiness here. haha. all thanks to blogger.

anyway, who's the one who set up blogger? *SO CLEVER leh! haha.

continue enjoying blogging =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing