Pool`ed again

went back to MJR yesterday =) really kind of missed the school. HAHA. went back CO and took a look. they seems doing fine. haa. saw many of my juniors and my Chen Lao Shi. they're still the same. i really hope to stay longer but Evelyn wants to go. LOL! so, two of us went down to the canteen and meet christine and wenbin. talked a while and looked for Mr Muhammad. then realised that i really missed school. missed the fun, miss the *politic`less Clan, miss the *polictic`less study group. why ended up like this? *sigh.
went katong play pool with Christine, Evelyn and Wen Bin. LOL. teamed up and im the most NOT VALUEABLE player. LOL. i think ALL of them lost when they paired up with me. LOL. ate Katong Laksa and Cha Kway Tiao. played Arcade too. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN lah. LOL. ohh ya oh yah, something that i need to mention. each of us challaged the basketball at the arcade, and WenBin, Christine and i at least scored 60 points, and guess wad? Evelyn only scored 16! LOL. i can't stop laughing at her loh! LOL.

on my way home, i called my aunt and asked her somethings. then heard my grandma screaming and shouting at the back. i asked and my aunt said she's lyk tt since monday. never had anything and hardly sleep. she even hurt my grand dad. i was so worried and got my mom to call and ask if they need any help. my aunt said its okay and shall see wad happened the next day.

reached home and sleep. at about 4am, i dunno why i juz woke up and felt very uneasy. suddenly, a phone call from my aunt at bout 4.30am. was told that my granny vomitted non-stop and we got them to call the ambulance and sent her straight to hospital.
went to hospital today right after work. she was quite fine and doctor said she needs to stay in the hospital for quite a time to have a thorough check on her. really really pray that she's fine. please bless her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使