Posting OUT soon.

oh yah, i went to give tuition today. DAMN ASS. i decided NOT to go anymore. that student is TOO clever. why needs tuition? anw, the mother sat beside me while i taught her son today. so shitty. her mom is clever. she knows EVERYTHING. why dun teach him herself?! waste money to get one un-professional tutor. i rather forgo today's earning, and not to stress myself for others. LOL. such kia`su mother.

Posting will be out 8 hours later. im SUPERB nervous. wad if i nvr get into my first choice? if i really go into nursing? if NON of the poly wants me? oh shit. im nervous, really nervous.

i removed my manicure already. LOL. ALLLLL my diamonds DROPPED. LOL. i tot can last 2 weeks or wad. *chey! only 4 days.

YAYS! i finish watching Hana Kimi! =) ending real weird. LOL. luckily i nvr waste my money on the DVD.

All the Best tomorrow ppl! =)

END
*please grant my wish and i'll LOVE you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使