wad's wrong?!

am i alright?! are you all alright?! oh please, ive got no work and you wants me to stay at home and ROT? please lah, im a youth leh. i can't stay at home all day. you dun give me pocket money, you dun pay for my transport fees, you dun pay for my hp bills, you dun pay EVERYTHING and demand me to SAVE? wad's WRONG?

i came home for dinner, you also nag, i nvr come home for dinner, you also scold. WAD YOU WANT ME TO DO?

i guess im PMS`ing. im so PISSED. BY EVERYTHING, EVERYONE.

you juz won't stop nagging at me for once. every conversation we had, you're trying to scold me. i mean, WAD'S WRONG WITH YOU? i buy tees to prepare for poly, you also scold, EVERYTHING IS A EYE SORE to you. i had ENOUGH.

im a YOUTH. i need the freedom that i used to have. i can't STAY HOME ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you realised we've drifted apart? since holiday, i haven been enjoying any day with you, neither do we keep a close contact. after that chalet, we seems so farrr away. will our friendship be strong? im sorry to say, ive got no confidence at all. i spent my everyday with them, and none of the days we actually hang out. or really had a long talk. i dunno how. i think, we really drifted apart. no more being so close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使