another day

well, went jordan's hourse to stay over two days ago and came home yesterday. yah, it was SOOO fun with them. though it only consisted of 7 of us. JAsmine, Evelyn, JianCong, YuRen, Jordan, JiaWei and Me. but we had sooo much fun. especially the steamboat part. LOL. sorry, no camera, so no photos. LOL. but please imagine the scene! LOL. jordan grabbing the food, jasmine and i shouting across each other, JC eating fishballs machiam eating chewy gum*SO LOUD LAH, yuren serving us, jiawei KPKB here and there, evelyn crying for sotong ball... LOL.

mahjong`ed throughout the night and slept at 0630. woke up at 0930+ and continue mahjong til 1330+ and home`ed.

slept a while and out with Astro and XiaoBai. they came all the way from SP to simei juz to meet me. LOL! wahah. played pool, had dinner and home`ed.

well, going out with aunt today and buying sneakers for poly. =DDD

orientation starts next wed. xDD

i guess there's no way im going to talk through mom regards my allowance. neither do i bother to talk to her. i know its IMPOSSIBLE for her to understand and IMPOSSIBLE for her not to throw temper on me. well, its also IMPOSSIBLE for the two of us to have good relationship forever.

i need to talk to dad fast. or even to my aunt or grandpa if things got worst.

the orientation needs us to bring a hundred bucks to buy stuffs. and i dun think mom will EVEN give me a cent tt day. what are family for? well, maybe family is for my dad and brother. =)

im really speechless when come to her. like this morning, she opened her room door, saw me and start to scold, "nvr vacuum the floor, nvr this, nvr that" walked to my 2nd brother, talked so nicely, even talked bout the game he's playing, asked wad he want for dinner, blah blah blah. walk to me again, START NAGGING. well, wat's that for me?

please lah, if you want to show bias`ness against me, and if you really don't like me, why bother to give birth? i may ended up with more nicer and UNDERSTANDABLE mom. why am i always the one had problem with my mom?

why ALL my friends have fantastic relationship with theirs? she always scold me, i always keep quiet. i NVR talk back to her anymore. i juz let her scold. BUT WHY MUZ SHE SCOLD?

i really cannot stand her. if she don't likes my him, why she wants to marry him? and now, complain complain and complain about him * and ME.

well, i believe he has his limit. c`mon, test him. and i have my limit too.

and you, who's reading my blog, thanks again for keeping quiet. keep everything to yourself, there's no need to publicize for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使