i really hope you understand

i was sooooo depressed a few hours ago when i was in the bus, on my way to meet Jasmine at the pet's shop. i felt soo awful to drop my tears in the bus. so pai seh. it was a long way from my grandma's house to katong. everything flows through my mind on my way there. she took the same bus as me and we sat seperately. i looked at her, more and more thoughts came in. i know ive got to accept it. but i juz can't figure. why is that so?

felt more and more awful, sms`ed three of my goodfriends and asked for listening ear. one by one, they replied me. =) im so blessed to have such great friends.

yah, i felt really really better after blashing everything out to you in MSN. a BIG thankyou. that's all i need. someone to listen and listen and listen. xD

well, i guess i can only accept it. there's nth i can do the change anything. i'll have to bare with it until the day i get marry. and, i will accept it.

i really felt awful on my way to Katong. teard dropped, and it flows uncontrollably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing