a new converse sneakers

went bugis yesterday with my aunt and bought a pair of converse sneakers which ive been eyeing for weeks. =) aunt sponsored me 50 bucks while i pay the rest. but i paid only 20 bucks for that shoe. treated my aunt to a chinese resturant and had "xiao Long bao" again. but this time round, my aunt said it was fabulous. ahaa..

got myself two pairs of matching socks to go with my sneakers. and bought a set of VCD. HAHA. casted by Xiao Zhu and Da S. "zhuan jiao yu shang ai". it is VERY nice.

there's something to keep me occupy these two days while majority of my friends start school =( why TP so odd one?! LOL. i want to start school FAST. im getting bored.

its soo early now eh. but going CO later.

i dreamt something that was sweet. =))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使