Same Dream, Over and over again..

well, i went to report report work early this morning and they said they finished typing all the datas already. so, happily i went home. HAHA.

oh yah, i sent XuEER back to the shop to stay for a few days. LOL. they missed her so much. LOL. when i left the shop, the poor XuEEr thought i don't want her anymore. LOL. LOOK and LOOK and LOOK. HAHA. and i did manicure/pedicure for Jasmine yesterday. quite satisfied lah. my first attempt leh. LOL. but within an hour, she ruin the manicure. @@%%^$^^&*(() LOL.

slept without my dog last night seems a bit weird. came home and almost shouted her name. LOL. duhh...

going out with JC, EVE, JASMINE, JORDAN and JIAWEI later. =))

i had the same dream again. but this time round its the continueous of the previous one. remember tt time i dreamt tt JJ Lin is my long lost brother?

last night, i dreamt tt he moved in and stayed with us. treat me so good and even went genting with me. K-box`ed with me and shopped with me. i was so real.

is it a sign or something?

im so confused. so weird. how can dream continue like that? LOL! and its the same dream. LOL.
SCARLY JJ LIN IS MY LONG LOST BROTHER! LOL!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing