Bless her. my love.

again, my grandma was hospitalised today. because of her diabetes i think. they're not sure either. and is still checking. sigh.. i was in school, half way doing project and my 1st uncle called. he told me that grandma was sent to the hospital because my grandpa saw her not in good condition.

then, i was so damn worried and almost rush down. but my uncle told me not to. and go down tml instead. well, sighh.. i think i shall do my part. and tml, i'll visit her and continue to take care of my grandpa and bring him back and forth the hospital and home. so, im moving to my grandparents' house tml until probably sunday? cuz monday got school. i really hope she'll be well by then.

school was "O-K-A-Y" presentation was screwed up. sigh. shan't eleborate anymore.

Dear Lord, please bless my grandma with good health, and supernatural recovery. please heal her lord, please reduce her diabetes and heal her leg lord. please cast her pain and sufferings away. lord, please bless her, and my grandpa with wonderful health, and lord, please let jesus into my family's life. in jesus almighty name, AMEN.

Comments

Joy said…
AMEN!!!
Dont worry ok.
Have faith.
Let Daddy do all the work.
love. =)

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使