((:

Life is great for me. well, till now ((: but somethings really do disappoint me. it's always so unexpected. people act childishly, talk childishly UNEXPECTEDLY. i don't know why, its juz RAHHHHHHHHHHHH! but there must be a reason. i guess, its Daddy who's passing me msg. ((: and yes, i've got it! Thanks Daddy!

well, i feel different after accepting Christ. ((: real different. i do feel that everything happens with a reason. a reason which Daddy wants to convey me.

got to know one of my goodfriend from work SMOKE. and people, you all do know i hate people who smoke right? i almost threw away her cigrettes this evening. but i hesitate. well, there must be a reason why she wants to smoke. and yep, she's stress. i know everything Siti, but please don't smoke often. ((:

going to bring XueEr and Jasmine's little doggy for swim tml ((:

Daddy, please make my dream come true AMEN (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使