A Day Out

meet evelyn this afternoon and went to TP to hand in my project and collect my EZ link card =) meet minmin too and three of us went Parkway. =) it was a loonngg looonnngg time ago when the three of us hang out together. it was GREAT today =) did alot of catch up and talk non-stop.

well, don't you think its weird? how come three of us can get along so well despite of different class and CCAs. HAHA. i guess muz really thanks the 12 days and OBBD. =) i missed the fun really. OBBD really brought us together.

i remember, Evelyn was a very stubborn girl to me. but i never "don't like" her. HAHA. in the end, we ended up bestfriend. honestly, i don't quite like minmin from the start. HAAH. it was when she's in sec one.. as i said, it was then. but now? LOL =) my sliming scheme kakis! lol!

i talked to HIM everynight =) i told HIM what i wish for. and i hope HE do hear me =) AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使