Praise Daddy.

yes, praise Daddy, for bringing one of my loves one home. Praise Daddy, for making one of my love one feels what i felt before. before Mui actually went up, during the hesitation moment, i prayed to God, i really prayed, and i think Daddy heard my prayers. like Evelyn did to me. within minutes, Mui put up her hand. And accepted Christ like i do. ((: Mui, im sooo glad. i finally felt how Evelyn was during planet shakers concert! ((: those were tears of joy. Rejoice!

and yes, like Evelyn said, Daddy will tell you when is the right time to tell your mom. ((: Mui, welcome home! ((:

well, i was sooo high today. hur hur. and i really felt joy.

but... the weather was soooo warm today. im sweating like all the way lah.

Daddy, please help me stop the ULTRA-easy-perspire-symtoms and please make my dream come true, in Jesus Almightly name, AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使