Who am I?

less than 10 sentences i spoke at home everyday. i don't know why, maybe is my own problem. or their's? i refuse to speak to them, and they always "never talk to me" but SHOUT at me. well, maybe im unwanted? HA. mind you, im not PMS`ing. its deep down from my heart. ive been keeping things to myself every now and then.

i tried not to reach home before 10pm, before she goes to bed. i don't want to get nag once i reached home. i've gotten a new bag and new clothes for myself, what's wrong? she can NAG non-stop and throw a huge temper on me, then? STOP giving me daily allowance. yes, its holiday now, but i still need to take my lunch and food right? holiday = NO ALLOWANCE? what's wrong?!

i really don't know what to say, he's your son, and im your daughter too. but WHY is this the outcome?

well, all i look for is to be capable of living myself. and yes, i will leave. its seems meaningless for me to stay here too. what for? something for all of you to release stress? im sorry, im not so understanding. i can still take it if its only once in a while, but NO. its EVERYDAY.

got nag/scoldings everyday, i can only keep my misery to myself. try to fight for myself? no, i won't i don't want to create nuisences. sometimes i really do feel like fighting back, but i will only get myself into misery, all of them will "team up", and wad if, i can't take it and do something silly? but don't worry, i won't.

its been so long since tt day i ran out of the house, but i can visual everything clearly. i do feel sad if it came to my mind.

home, is nothing, but misery to me. everyone says family will support you in whatever you do. but to me, they're those who add stress, who take you for granted. well, isn't it?

im sorry, even if i know my cousin is reading or even my brother, or maybe she? but i don't care, this is the only place i can vent it out.

before he ord, she treats me fine. after he came back, history repeats.....


真的只要笑一笑, 没有什么事过不了吗?

i cried to my sleep everyday, but what's the use of crying? do you all care?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使