My Greatest Lord

well, shall eleborate on Sat, Arrow Ministry. I realised, im feeling Him more and more. ((: When we sang Praises and Worshipping, i was like, felt sooooo great in Christ. (: i felt soooo free, so peace, so wonderful! Yes, its Jesus, casting all my worries away. I prayed in Him, and i was sooooo relieved. ((:

and greatly i went to work after CO yesterday, and met my ex-colleague. Aunty Susan who worked at the Information Counter at EastPoint. i told her im in Christ and she was soooo glad! immediately, she went up to the Christian Bookstore and bought a little book on how to have a quiet time with God for me. She's not the Aunty whom im close with and she can treat me soo nicely. im sooo blessed!

I never know i can feel so good in Christ before im in Christ. Experience it people. its really wonderful, very wondeful.

*and i know, Lord has planned everything for me, He've picked the best out of the best for me, for everything. i juz need to follow the path He show me, and shan't worry anything. Im in Christ, Im the Child Of God, and so, im EVERYTHING. My Lord will make decision for me, to whether carry on, or give up. and I shall, believe in Him. He'll definitely give me the best out of the best. Because im His little Pretty Princess! i shall, only pray and ask, and i shall receive! He's the Daddy, who always wants His Pretty Princess to be the top, to be the best, to enjoy life and happiness. In Lord i trust, therefore i shan't worry!*

-im yours, for all eternity-

AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使