Grandma Unconscious

Grandma was hospitalised yesterday for high fever and she is unconscious till now. and I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING TILL LIKE 5MINS AGO. WTF! everyone don't bother to tell me. she's my BELOVED grandma, my everything, and NON of you bothered to give me a call? NON of you sms me. NON OF YOU TRY TO CONTACT ME!

yes, im VERY worried, EXTREMEly worried. she's my love, my everything. please Lord, please cast all her pain and sufferings away. and Lord, please bless her with everlasting life. Lord, she's soo dear to me that i can't live without. Father, please please please shower her with blessings Lord.

please grandma, please wake up soon. i want the cute and lovely grandma i always have. and i use HAVE, because i believe, i'll forever have this cute grandma.

I THANK YOU for showering me with your everlasting love for 18 years. and i really really hope you can attend my wedding and kiss my children. and yes, i said children. i want to have many and you muz please please hang on. my lovely grandma.

im sorry Lord, i tried to not worry and trust you. i can't help but tears can't control themselves. here i am, sincerly pray for my grandma. my love, my dear, my everything.

in JESUS ALMIGHTLY NAME, AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使