Macau Study Trip

my course is going to Macau for one study trip. i really wants and hope to go. but with my financial account, i doubt ive got the ability to go. SIAN. told my mom to sponsor me 500, and i'll pay the rest myself. but she refused. and only willing to pay 200 for me. the total cost for everything and expences is 1000. 200 from her means 800 from me. but with such a short time, how can i work to achieve 800? plan to get brother to sponsor me some, cuz he juz got promotion. but will he? unlikely. get dad to sponsor me too? but, does he have the money? SIAN!

everything juz came and stop me from going Macau. but its a worth trip going. people.. give me advice, should i go?

if YES, i'll have to "chiong" my work and save everything, no shopping, no dinner with friends, no entertainment.

if NO, i'll miss the study trip and will miss the fun, miss the lesson, miss a bonding time with my classmates.

SO HOW?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使