Boring Tuesday

i can't motivate myself to study today. was suppose to go library today but this stupid comp, hooked me and im facing this comp since morning. SIAN.

whenever i wanna sit down and study, thoughts and thoughts of *** came to me. sigh.

hopefully, work will be fun later, to cast all my worries away. (:

anyone want to watch "Secret" with me?

Dear Lord, please show mercy. all i want is to be happy. even if You feel *** not the right ***, please, heal me emotionally. Lord, please cast my worries and troubles away. please cast *** off my thoughts. Greatly Father, please motivate me. and here, i thank You for your kindness for healing me emotionally, i know, if You aren't here with me, i would have gotten more depress. Lord, i thank You, for bringing me wonderful friends, wonderful cliques, wonderful Evelyn, wonderful Jasmine, wonderful Siti, for accompany me through this. Lord, i see true friends from this. and Lord, i'll continue to wait, cuz i know, You'll bring *** to me someday. in Jesus Almighty Name, AMEN.

im so sorry, my friends, if ive been a fuss to you guys lately. sometimes i really need someone to listen and this three, never fail to show interest in what i was saying. cuz i know its not actually very interesting. and i might irritate you girls. ): but anyway, thankyou.

thankyou Evelyn
thankyou Jasmine
thankyou Siti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使