can't sleep ):

im having sleepless night these few days. ): now, its 0630 only, and im blogging here. actually woke up at 0530. ): and thoughts filled me.

Pastor said, " Blessed in the man who trust in Lord, and whose hope is in him." and thus, ive decided, to trust Lord and be blessed.

"Jesus is our healing, make Him my hope and He'll nv ignore me"

"im going to overcome devil, who gives me evil thoughts and cause me to emo"

"cool is an attitude" -and i shall be cool and relax.

therefore, i conclude, im not going to be bother, and focus on my exams. i know im not totally in the wrong, and i also know im wrong in some way or another. but ive made the first move, therefore, *** can't be bother, and i shall not be affected too. (: im COOL! *cuz cool is an attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使