Confusion

well, its always like tt. it makes me confuse. ):

well, i've been working 7 days this week. and im getting sick and tired of working. but today was quite good. although fought with idiot for so many times. but HAHA. he kenna bully by me. HAHA. if it wasnt like tt, i bet, the time in NZN won't be so fun. LOL. expectedly, we actually finishes work at 1020. but we slacked and talked in side the shop until 1045++ and walk slowly to the busstop. talk and talk at the bus stop until 1140 ++ and he walk to another bus stop, where will walk pass my home. and thus, i nvr call any of you to acc me home today. HAHA. but poor idiot, have to walk to another bus stop for bus. HAHA.

sigh.. im really dying for "secret".

sian. super confuse.

JASMINE & EVELYN, thanks thanks for listening and not complaining that im sucha fuss. and thanks, for giving super much advices and comforted me. (: two of you, *MUACKS! ((:

Dear Lord, here i am again, asking for Your mercy. please shower me with undeserved favours and blessings. Father, please bring that one to me. Lord, in You i trust, and i shan't worry. You'll heal me emotionally and cast all my worries away. Lord, thank You for loving me. In Jesus Almightly Name, AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使