Flink Flang Flunk

today's paper. SIGH. another "A" gone. well, ai yah, pass can alr lah! the~ and.. after i heard christine sneeze on the phone juz now, and i think sneezing can spread on phone. HAHA. i started to sneeze alr. shit. and you know, once i start, i can't stop. LOL. and my throat is super itchy. SIAN. it EXAM period, and im getting sick? super crazy.

im super duper whooper ultra tired. lol. i've not been getting enough sleep these few days. ): study, on phone, tv, online.. eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkks! siaaaaa!

tml, NO paper! YEAH! and i don't intend to study too. hahahaha. (((: rot rot rot rot rot. LOL. but SIAN. got work. ): hope Idiot won't EMO tml again. i wanna enjoy work tml! (: HHAHA. wakaka!

i shall, cast all mood swing away! (:

My Daddy, You love me like dunnnnnnnno wad lah! (: ThankYou for bringing great people into my life. my lovely friends, my wonderful colleagues! Daddy, shower me with more and more blessings! :D i know, im going to receive more and more love from You! (: i soooooooo love You! wakakaka! and Daddy, i know, ive yet found my true love and waakkaka, i believe my lovely boy will come to me. and i shall not do anything! (: wahaha! im not going to do anything, but WAIT! wahaha!
Amen!

tired tired tired. decided to sleeeep early! ((:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使