Her Heartbeat Stopped.

and doctor saved her. but she's not very well though. and doctor told us to get prepared. no, i can't take it Lord. i don't want her to leave. please, please bless her Lord. she's so dear to me. i can't take it if she's really gone forever.

i was jogging this evening, and gotten the news from my dad when i reached home. bathe, and took cab down to the hospital. she's with oxygen thingy. during shower, i prayed to God. i prayed and prayed, juz to realised, emotion controlled me. haha. and even now. the more i talk about it, the more sad and the more tears i flow. even in cab. i tried to hold. but they juz flow.

i tried to control on the way up to the ward. when i saw her, she looks fine. and i saw my 2nd uncle. he hasn't been home for 10 years. and now i saw him. (: anyway, doctor said, she might recover, and might go. all we can do now is PRAY, PRAY and PRAY.

thanks Astro, you did cheered me up.
thanks Amy, for the super caring voice.

Dear Lord, i dun wish for anything for this 18th birthday, but her health. Lord, You know she can't leave us. and i DON'T want her to go. she must see me getting married or see my future baby boy. She will overcome this super low period. She will stand up and her legs need not amplutate. In Lord I trust, In Jesus Almighty Name, Amen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使