Lovely Siti and FookGuan

well, i had my first birthday cake for my 18th birthday hours ago. (:

all started from me, going down. and im dumb enough to not to realise that the two lovely angels discuss about it. and im also dumb to believe that they wanted to close shop sooooo early because siti got to accompany her sister alone at home. waha!

when siti is closing the shutter, FookGuan says he needs the toilet. but i saw him walking downstairs. and i thought, maybe he prefer the toilet downstairs. HAHA. then, when siti knows that he's gone, can see that she was shocked. waha. when im serving ice cream to our neighbour, siti says she needs the toilet and she went off. after very long time, i felt werid. haha. but before i drop into any conclusion, the two lovely angels came back with lighted candles on a lovely cake. (:

you two, wahha! (: thankyou! and you two really made my day! (: this shop is superb full of Joy. Siti, ThankYOU! and i LOVE you! my super best friend! *pssssss. my first malay close friend! wheeeeeeeeeeee! you never fail to listen to my rant, and even share my joy. my lovely girl, thankyou!

TAYFOOKGUAN, honestly, i hate goodbyes.. ): still hope you'll change your mind and stay abit longer. and thankyou, you forever bringing joy into the shop. even if when we fought, you're still as silly and funny. i'll forever use the 二指神功. wahaha. (: wheeeeeeeee!

ThankYou, TayFookGuan and Siti Noryazzima! (: you two will forever be my reason of Joy! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使