Oh My Tian

my blog's getting more and more readers. good or bad? you guys saw the counter at the right hand bottom? its jumping like no body's business! tell me, to stay or to move?

well, Praise Lord, my i got an A for my presentation. and teacher oso commented that i showed the best presentation among my classmates. but greatly, im not the top lah. but, A is definely fine with me. ((:

i wasnt so nervous before or during my presentation. but, gladly, my friends oso commented that i did catch their attention (: *LOVES!

and guess wad? there'll be parent-poly meeting lah! SIAN. going to get scoldings again ):

people, next time you visit my blog, do notice my blog patrol. its scary. im blogging not for popularity, but for hobby and somewhere i can rant in. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使