Prayers

Dear Lord, here i pray, for my dream to come true Lord, ive found one, and please Lord, please make it come true. Fatherly Lord, please bless me with courage, and cast all my timid`ness away. Lord, i prayed everynight, juz to hope prayers were heard. Lord, i thank You for the answered prayers, but this one Lord, i prayed everynight for this, Lord, please make it come true. Its so disheartening yesterday. Evelyn said its on purpose. but i feel Lord, my prediction is right. So Lord, i hope You can bring miracles to me. Lord, You've said, " Ask, and shall receive". im asking for Your Mercy and bring me ****. and i know, Trust in You and i shan't worry. Therefore, i slept well last night, no thoughts of it going through my mind. but Lord, please shower me with everlasting blessing, and please answer my this prayer. Daddy, i know, You never fail to pick me up from this super duper wooper ultra Emo situation. Lord, i sincerly pray for that. In You i trust, In Jesus Almighty name, AMEN.

)): things happened last night, and i shan't eleborate further. well, maybe its not the time, neither its the one. HA. sorry hur, im a bit crazy. all my post nowadays got super duper mood swing. HA. its always like that in this situation. i don't crave for something but i do hope it'll come true. well cool^

Im going for NDP umbrella thingy on thursday, and Changi AirPort Terminal 3 and taking A380 study trip on Friday (: well, we've got another study trip, to LA. HA. only open to HospitalityTM, LeisureRM and my course. it cost $4000 for 7 days. how can i afford it? SIGH. i missed Macau trip and LA trip already. maybe next time i shall join them for like, "GENTING" trip? HA. or maybe HongKong Disney Land trip. HA. but seriously, i feel, $1000 for 4 Days Macau is not worth it. but nvm, its meant to *EAT money. HA.

ive been EMO`ed for a day already. )): Lord, SAVE ME!

you never fail to make me smile but there is no more laughter brought to me.

Lord, im yours for all eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使