Presentation, Projects COMPLETED! ((:

finished the last REBUS project this afternoon. was super pissed while doing because of the short time we've got. but nvm, we're finished everything.

i wannnnnaaa watch MOOOVVVIIEE lah. everyone commented that "Secret" is nice. I WANT! but it seems like everyone is so busy, and... nvm. (: i can't wait for exams to be over! i wanna swwwimmm and get tannnn! ((:

sigh, working later. although with the disgusting idiot should be fun lah, i dunno why, i still feel ): maybe PMS? hur.

went out with evelyn juz now. make her wait for 2 hours plus and we only hang out like for 1 hour plus. sorry eve )): dun worry, although you've got your squid, i still soooo love you okay?! yah ya yah, some people might jealous. JASMINE, CHRISTINE, MINMIN also lah! LOL! ((:

Dear Lord, You never fail to hear my prayers, and i already know. You made my presentation sooo successful and make me complete the project on time. i know, its You who gives me strength! Thank You, my Lovely Lord. i know, i don't need to crave for a boyfriend, cuz Jesus is my super handsome, great, lovable, wonderful, duper whooper boyfriend. ((: and i know, i shall rest, cuz He've did everything thing for me. - i so love You.

AMEN (:

-and im yours for all eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使