Sigh..

i think, i won't want to reach home earlier than 2230 anymore. today, i stayed at home, and nvr go anywhere at night. as its a saturday, i did house chores. i vacummed the floor. well, efford at home will nvr pay off. as usual, he and she, nag and nag non stop at me. from the aircon, to the washing of dishes. its really F* up if they're like tt everyday. sigh.

childish people will forever be childish, bias people will forever be bias. she nvr think, who the hell rush home, juz to help her hold her groceries? and let go the chance of hanging out with friends? and when i told her my friends going to celebrate my birthday for me. and guess wad? she start to nag again. sometimes, i really wish to turn off my ear and juz do whatever i like.

when they nag, they won't think, will anything accumilate inside me. sigh.. they, themselves can argue with my dad, that the people who thought of sucide is not by a one time accident. is by accumilating. sighh.. aren't they afraid?

i earn extra for my own use, and they also complain. i really dunno wad to do. they're seriously driving me crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使