Phew.. another day gonna end. ive actually enojoyed my tuesday =) we had Amaths Block test today. i might fail =( wadever.. after school, i went bugis to look for christine. we bought the same necklace and LAME`ing/SAI`ing around parco after my lunch.

on my way to bugis, on bus 80, 3 MLC board the bus, and its SO obvious tt they are working at gelang, where they board the bus. their outfits were so "sexy" (or i can say disgusting). they came here to pollute SINGAPORE and influence the innocient to be the same lyk them. but anyway, as we were saying, the three ladies board the bus, they were talking to each other as if to the people at the upper deck. i was sitting at the back of the bus, where there are seats right in front of me.

they came in and SITTED those sit, and wad? they surrounded me. i felt so DISGUSTED by their posture! acting "sexy" where they are NOT, chatting so loudly as if they were talking to the ppl outside. and wad? worst come to worst, a "sexy" lady came towards me and asked me some place in chinatown, in HER HUGE tone of voice. i wore a fake smile and shaked my head without even knowing wad she was trying to ask me. SO DISGUSTING CAN?

act as if they were the MASTER or WADEVER. come here be more polite and sincere lah, act wad big?! damn it. especially tt one in my class. respect the ppl and respect herself. and she doesn't understand. POOR THING. she thought she's elder than us and deserve our respect. but hello? no way! why can't she be lyk the singapore PR in our class or the 2 other classmates at 3c 2004?

you noe wad's SA1 ye3? came here and did those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使