whoahh! i passed my eng block test! wahah! 25/50. okay, so wad if its a juz pass? my first time passing my eng since last year! and there're only 8 passes in my class. tt top scorer is NOT one of them. how happy can i be okay? and my a maths paper 1. ive got 49/80. but im afraid of my paper 2. i'll surely flunk it.

anyway, ive hired a tutor. to teach me combine sci and a math. its from tt stupid tuition agency. and im gonna tell tt tutor about the whole thing! the cheat money all these.. haha. hope i can learn something from her. she'll be coming to my grandma's house this sunday, 0900-1100. hmm.. cheers!

what can i buy for my baby cousin's first bdae?! anyone?!?!?

my birthday is juz less than 20 days away. im not tt looking forward as compared to last year. maybe because of the prelims coming soon? when prelims are over, 'O' lvls will be here in any time. time flies can? not long ago, i was still back in MBS's school hall waiting for my PSLE result. and PROOOF! im taking my major exam again SOON.

gonna graduate, should i be cheering or should i be upset??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使