ya la ya la, i passed my geog la, but overall? F9! haha! science? 30.5/65 2 more marks to pass! damn...

anyway, i wants so advise ALL of you. SET RELISTIC goals. dun be so ambitious to aim high where its obvious that tyou cannot achieve it. i mean, why want to disappoint yourself? and be depress over it right? for example, dun aim to go JC if you oways fail your english, or did badly for maths or can't even pass the combine humanities! or aim for a 12 pts course in poly where you only pass 2-3 subjects. yes, we should look for, but not so far la! too far vision will become blur one loh.

anyway, ive set my new target for 'O' lvls.

English ---- C6
Chinese --- A2
Emaths --- A2
Amaths --- B4
Science ---- C5
Humans --- C5

L1B4 ------19

am i ambitious? hope not. a maths might not get so high. a C5 will do. haha. science? im trying my best! from E8 to C5. hmm.. try my best loh.

this friday's hang out is cancelled. too few ppl are going. only 4. i shall stay at home and enjoy my weekends. shall i treat my aunt on friday instead? sat, i'll be so busy. haha..

bye!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使