WAHAHAHAH!! I FOUND OUT MANY THINGs!

ohh my god! i just got an urge to blog. to tell you all about timothy, khermeng and i. im so fascinated by the truth! ohh man! the three of us, could be playing with each other when we're kids! haha. okay okay. here comes the story...

tt time, when we had the superteens workshop, our parents all came and listened to Dr Ernest Wong. and my mom surprisingly, met kher meng's mom. chat and chat and chat. i was extremely curious and asked my mom. then i realised tt my mom took care of khermeng when he was a baby and we ALL STAYED in bedok. i dun really care then.

HOWEVER, today, while i was talking to timothy after english lesson today, this is our conversation..

Yunqi : "ehh, wad school you were huh? feng wat?...."
Tim : " feng shan la. "
Yunqi : "ohh.. my father's shop was near there oso leh. haha. at blk 418"
Tim (SHOCKED) :" HUH?! i stayed at blk 416 leh! ehh ehh.. blk 418 got one very interesting book shop one hoh? remember?"
Yunqi (laugh and laugh and laugh) : "TT's MY DAD's SHOP LAH!! hahahahah"
Tim : " SO qiao!! i oways go there and buy things and played with the toys then kenna scolded by the uncle one leh!! "
Yunqi (laughing non-stop):" tt's MY DADDY!!!"

then i realised, i muz have met tim some time when i was young. haha. straight away after school. i told khermeng. we sat down outside staff room and chat more.

Yunqi : "kher meng!! remember tt flim jie jie?"
Khermeng:" YESS!!! and the ma ma shop KOR KOR!!!! haha!"
Yunqi: "tim, remember the bakery below blk 416?"
Tim :" YESS!! the curry puffs!!"
Yunqi & Tim :" AND THE CHOCOLATE PUFF!!!!!"
KherMeng :" the otah bun oso nice!!"
Yunqi: "my god-mom selling chicken rice at blk 418 leh"
KherMeng &Tim :" YAHHHHH!!! TT CHICKEN RICE!! very delicious one! haha. everyday muz eat one! "
Yunqi&khermeng:" THE CHICKEN SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! SO NICE LOH!!"

the three of us were so fascinated by our childhood memories! damn. the world is really small. really really surprised by our bedok memories! haha. but do you know non of us really stay there? Blk 416 was tim's grandma's house, Blk 417 was KherMeng's Aunt house. Blk 418 was my dad's shop!!!!!!!!!! ohh my... blk 416, 417, 418!! ohh my!!!!!!!

oh my oh my oh my...

(no pics today. too fascinated by bedok thing. so forgot to take photos!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使