cry out loud. cols! haha.

went school, ya da ya da ya da. then realised tt i forgotten to bring my PE attire. but kind Mr lim allowed me to play in my school uniform. played soft ball and too tonnes and tonnes of pictures. with Mr lim too. he's funny! lols. then, had TEST. duh..

the 3 of us wanted to take photo with ms ng. but unfortunately, she's in foul mood. shan't disturb her anyway.

then in the middle of C.HUM, i recieved a msg from my 3rd uncle. he cheered for me. and promised me for cash reward for every As ive got. be it A1 or A2. lols. how nice can he be? many many ppl cares about me, loved me. therefore, i feel tt i shan't get affected by my mom's things. i must do well in my 'o's and bomb her. i shall then, look down on my second brother. and laugh to my mom.

im getting better ppl, dun worry =)

i must finish my SS seperation/ merger, english letter writing format, SS policy of good governance and finish the testimonial mr muhammad got us to do. JIA YOU! =DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使