da la da la da la da la..

wahahaha! remember tt i did some PRE-'O' lvls E/A maths test? i got my results today. WAHAHA. im PROUD to say, i scored 73 for Emaths. hello? an A2 hoh. and a 60 for Amaths. a B4. duhh.. juz a TAI KO B4. at lease i achieved my target leh. wahahaha! but i've made a LOT of careless mistake in my papers. if i would be more concious a little, i might get A1 for Emaths and B3 for Amaths. slam me. LOLS.

went to school today. for consolidation for our test. after tt, went esplanade with jasmine and timothy. tried to study there. at lease finished my Emaths 2003 paper. after tt, then i realised tt there's a BIG hole on my pants. near the backside. im SO SOOOO SOOOOOO paiseh lah! luckily i brought my school skirt. haha.

so tired lah. =) finally not gg out tomorrow. i miss my baby.





haha. ME. from left, 4 yrs old, 7 years old, 12 years old and 14 years old. LOLS. any difference?









no no no. dun be frighten. you DID not see a ghost. its juz some weird post of some spastic girl.
yah. she's trying to be fuinny. using the lens to enlarge her eyes. DURING physics period. underneath the science lab banches. LOLS. Mrs Poh is in the lab leh! LOLS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing